Low-Flow Toilets Conserve Water. Low-Flow Toilets from Gerber Conserve Even More
Serving Southeast Wisconsin
Traditional toilets use anywhere from 3.5 to 7 gallons of water per flush. With a family of four, that can amount to hundreds of gallons of water every day. In contrast, eco-friendly low-flow toilets use just 1.6 gallons per flush, max. Studies show that an average family of four will save 22,000 gallons of water per year and $100 on their water bill after switching to a low-flow toilet.
At Blau Sudden Service, we recommend and install Gerber Ultra Flush low-flow toilets above all other brands.
“David (accompanied by Apprentice Brett) was incredibly knowledgeable, thorough, quick and made the repair clear for the me to understand.” - Mo V.
The Ultra Flush
In addition to tremendous water savings, The Ultra Flush, a Consumer Reports “Best Buy” designee, also features:
- 1.1 gallons of water per flush for a 30% reduction vs. conventional toilets.
- Powerful yet quiet operation.
- Pressure-Assist system utilizes the pressure from the incoming supply line to force 1.6 gallons of work from 1.1 gallons of water.
- Industry leading “drain line carry” minimizes blockages beyond the bowl.
- Installs like a standard gravity toilet…no special connection required.
- Wide selection…models available to fit nearly any application.
- Ten-year limited warranty.
There’s a lot to like about a Gerber Ultra Flush toilet…purchased from and installed by the professionals at Blau Sudden Service.
Contact us to select the right model for your home today.
Benefits of Working With Our Expert Team
& OperatedBeing in the second generation of the business, locally owned in Wisconsin, we've continued to grow the family, team, and company.
Over 90% of our calls can be completed on the same day with only one visit. We pride ourselves on being prepared, skilled, and always on time.
Since 1960Our trusted team includes both master plumbers and master electricians. We're dedicated to continuing education.