In good or tough economic times, there are always those who need our help. The American Cancer Society, The Red Cross, Local Civic and Community Groups, Habitat for Humanity…the list is endless. So is our capacity to help and support those in need. Through our Hearts & Heroes program, and your active participation, we’re doing just that.
Each Month Blau Makes a Donation to Local Non-profits Suggested by You.
Here’s how our community give-back program works:
- Great customers and friends like you nominate their favorite non-profit organization each month using the online form on this page.
- At the end of the month, we’ll select one nomination at random as our Hearts & Heroes recipient.
- Each recipient will be featured on our web site to encourage others to lend their support.
- We’ll announce all winners through the local press to encourage added support.
As with any such undertaking, certain rules must apply. We have just these few:
- This is a random drawing and your name may be selected only once per year.
- We will accept one entry per month per individual.
- You must provide sufficient information on your entry form to ensure your nominee’s 503-(c)(3) IRS status.
- You may re-enter every month if your name has not already been selected in the same calendar year.
- If we are unable to determine authenticity, we will disallow the nomination.
“Theo had to remove some drywall to fix our issue, but left it so that we would be able to easily patch it. He even explained how to do it!” - Brandon F.