Throughout Southeast Wisconsin, they Call us the “Clog Busters.” And for Good Reasons
Serving Southeast Wisconsin
Clogged sewers and drains.
Not exactly the stuff of everyday conversation. But better that we address it now – before a major problem arises.
You see, most clogged drains can be prevented with basic common sense measures, such as:
- Check your sink and tub stoppers at least four times a year for hair and bio-film buildup.
- Periodically, fill each sink in your home to the brim and then pull up the stopper. The volume and weight of the water will help flush the drain lines.
- Once a month or so, pour an organic drain cleaner down each of your drains. Products like Bio-Clean (which we carry!) work much better than the chemical drain cleaners and won’t damage your fixtures or pipes. Plus they’re environmentally safe.
- You can also clean inside your drains and garbage disposal with a solution of baking soda and vinegar. Works great!
- Never pour oil or grease down a drain…instead, use a jar that you can later discard.
Watch this video on the eco-friendly Bio-Clean drain cleaner. It’s non-abrasive unlike supermarket brands, and will help prevent drain problems with regular use.
Blau: Your Go-To Experts to Fix and Unclog any Drain or Sewer.
When a problem comes up that you can’t resolve on your own, rest assured that Blau Sudden Service has all the tools and skill needed to resolve it quickly, effectively, and with minimum disruption to your daily routines:
- In-line video inspection to spot the exact location and extent of the clog.
- High-pressure water jetting to break up the toughest of clogs while cleaning your drain or sewer lines from end to end.
- Root removal.
- Pipe repair and replacement.
Some plumbing issues can wait. More often than not, a clogged sewer or drain isn’t one of them. Count on Blau to make matters right, 24/7.
1-800-BLAU-NOW | 414-258-4040
Click here to ask questions or schedule service now