Low-Flow Toilets Conserve Water. Low-Flow Toilets from Gerber Conserve Even More.
Serving Southeast Wisconsin
Traditional toilets use anywhere from 3.5 to 7 gallons of water per flush. With a family of four, that can amount to hundreds of gallons of water every day. In contrast, eco-friendly low-flow toilets use just 1.6 gallons per flush, max. Studies show that an average family of four will save 22,000 gallons of water per year and $100 on their water bill after switching to a low-flow toilet.
At Blau Sudden Service, we recommend and install Gerber Ultra Flush low-flow toilets above all other brands. In addition to tremendous water savings, The Ultra Flush, a Consumer Reports “Best Buy” designee, also features:
- 1.1 gallons of water per flush for a 30% reduction vs. conventional toilets.
- Powerful yet quiet operation.
- Pressure-Assist system utilizes the pressure from the incoming supply line to force 1.6 gallons of work from 1.1 gallons of water.
- Industry leading “drain line carry” minimizes blockages beyond the bowl.
- Installs like a standard gravity toilet…no special connection required.
- Wide selection…models available to fit nearly any application.
- Ten-year limited warranty.
There’s a lot to like about a Gerber Ultra Flush toilet…purchased from and installed by the professionals at Blau Sudden Service.
Contact us to select the right model for your home today.
1-800-BLAU-NOW | 414-258-4040
Click here to ask questions or schedule service now