Ductless Air: A Great Alternative to Heat and Cool Your Home.
Serving Southeast Wisconsin
Ductless air systems (also called mini-splits) were especially designed for homes where ducts can’t be installed, new additions, and existing rooms that your ducts can’t reach.
With a ductless system, you have an outside condensing unit, just as you would with a central A/C system. But here’s the key difference: each ductless unit can support from one to four inside blower units that circulate the air in the room or rooms your systems was designed to reach.
Here’s more about ductless systems:
- Ductless air systems are whisper quiet with no ducts to pass through.
- Systems are available for air conditioning only, or heating and A/C combined.
- They’re super energy efficient.
- They feature remote control operation.
- The blowers are attractive and can be installed pretty much anywhere, e.g., on a wall, inside a closet…even on the floor.
For more information or a no-obligation product and installation proposal, contact the home comfort professionals at Blau Sudden Service today. We’re ready when you are.
1-800-BLAU-NOW | 414-258-4040
Click here to ask questions or schedule service now